Who Cares? Scotland will be hosting three engagement events across Scotland throughout September as one method of helping children and young people contribute to the Discovery Stage of the Root and Branch Care Review. They would love to invite some of the children and young people that your organisations work with to attend the events, with support from a staff member that they have a good relationship with.
The purpose of the events is to create a light, but engaging atmosphere in which the attendees can be supported to answer the two discovery questions:
- What does root and branch mean? (What should the review look at?)
- What does a world class care system look like?
To ensure the conversations held are safe, supported and appropriate, they are targeting these events towards young people between the ages of 14 and 26. They are really keen to involve a wide range of care experiences in these discussions and so engagement from your organisations will be key in ensuring this.
Click on the links below for more information on the events, including how to register.
- Inverness College | 5th September | 17.30 to 20.30
- Napier University, Edinburgh | 13th September | 17.30 to 20.30
- Paisley Town Hall | 19th September | 17.30 to 20.30