As a Staf member, you will have unique opportunities for networking and professional development, and the chance to contribute to national dialogue and policy formation.
Who Can Join?
Staf membership is open to everyone with corporate parenting responsibilities or who works directly with care-experienced young people. This includes local authorities, universities and colleges, housing providers, youth justice, health and employability organisations.
We focus on:
- Influencing policy
- Networking and sharing good practice
- Engaging and empowering the voice of care experienced young people
- Learning and Development
- Collaboration and connectivity
- Corporate parenting advice and support
- Peer-to-peer support and networking
- Focus groups and workshops
- National conferences
- Dinner with Dialogue for senior stakeholders
- Managers’ Forums and Practitioners’ Gatherings
- Policy briefings
- Care-experienced young people’s projects
- Learning and development advice
- CPD opportunities
- Pilot studies
You can view a breakdown of our membership benefits in the chart below, showing the benefits for (from left to right) Individual Membership, One-Plus-One Membership, Team Membership, and Corporate Membership.
For more information on Staf Membership please call Sharon, our Membership Development Leader, on 0141 465 7513 or email Sharon@staf.scot.