Staf’s annual membership fees can be found below, along with a brief description of the benefits:
£199.00 (not transferable)
- Three newsletters a year
- Learning and development opportunities (CPD)
- Online polls to share your views on policy initiatives
- Telephone advice from our learning and development strategic lead
- Advanced notification of conferences and events
- Subsidised tickets for Staf events
- Staf briefings on current policy documents
- Online database of TCAC teams and key contacts.
£350.00 (not transferable)
For two people from the same organisation.
All the benefits of Individual Membership, plus:
- Local scoping and working groups, contributing to discourse and policy information
- Access to local authority contacts for professional advice and guidance
- Peer-to-peer support and networking at frontline practice level
This covers up to 6 people and is fully transferable between your team members.
All the benefits of One-Plus-One membership, plus:
- Director / Head of Service working groups at local and national government level
- Opportunities to showcase good practice or upcoming projects via events and our website
- Themed workshops and focus groups
- Participation in pilot studies
- Networking with senior influencers
- Key participants in Scottish Government working groups
- Support and contacts to help you fulfill your statutory duty of partnership
- Access to Staf meeting room facilities at minimal rates
For up to 30 members (transferable)
The fee is based on the size of your team, and the benefits are tailored to your specific needs.
For further information on membership, please call Sharon on 0141 465 7513
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org