Who is the membership for?
Staf's individual membership is open to people who work on their own or in organisations who have an active interest in support for young people leaving care. Members will include:
- People from Local Authorities, particularly Throughcare and Aftercare Teams
- People from charities who provide services for care leavers
- People from other organisations with corporate parenting responsibilities.
What are the benefits of membership?
Individual Membership allows 1 person in the organisation to be eligible for attending Staf events at the discounted member rate. The named individual will receive newsletters, notifications of events and shared sector information. Benefits include:
- Three newsletters a year, as well as Staf briefings on current policy and updates
- Telephone advice from our learning and development team
- Heavily discounted rates for Staf events including Practitioners’ Gatherings, Managers’ Forums and Annual Conference
- Free attendance at Focus Groups
- Staf briefings on current policy documents
- Opportunities to showcase good practice or upcoming projects via events and our website
- Networking opportunities with senior influencers and Scottish Government
Who can attend Staf events?
The one named person from your organisation can attend Staf events at the discounted member rate. Additional people from your organsiation will be more than welcome to attend, but will be required to pay the full non-member rate. Events include: Practitioners' Gatherings, Managers' Forums, and Annual Conference.
Focus group attendance is free of charge for the named person from your organisation. Again, other people from your organisation can attend but will be required to pay the non-member fee.
Who is my contact at Staf?
Should you have any questions regarding your membership you can contact us or call 0141 465 7511.
Terms and Conditions
You can read the full membership terms and conditions by clicking on the following link: Membership Terms and Conditions.